We typically collect two categories of information about you:
- (a) data that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or telephone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or variety of browser).
- This info is moved to, held and processed by people in the United States of America;
- We generally use this information to Supply you with our website and related services, and to create reports, data, and other relevant Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to authorized third parties such as our retailers, advertising and promotional partners and third party service providers for these intended purposes;
- Through using "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to collect anonymous Information Regarding you to send you their advertisements and use the same information to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see part VI);
- To safeguard your data, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure your privacy is of the utmost importance in our company;
- If you enroll with us, you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously provided via the account section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy problems at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services Aren't developed nor are they meant for use by children 13 and under;
We collect two types of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as individual. We collect your PII when you make the option to register with us or when you select to take part in an interactive quality of our Sites such as a critique, survey or promotion. You may:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when registering with our Websites or in connection with a competition submission; provide certain demographic information regarding you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and tastes, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll; or post a general remark and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII from you once you visit our Site including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website from which your trip originated and your usage of our Websites unique to the webpages you visit, and the magnitude of your visits.
In our effort to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical role in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and knowing your requirements. In addition, we use this information in different ways naturally connected to the circumstances in which you supplied the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support providers who host and manage data, process credit card orders, deliver our product, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, marketing and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering companies and other people with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other users where you make the decision to publicly post reviews, opinions or other information in regard to products or solutions, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Afterward, we utilize non-PII to help in assessing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
In Bestessays.com we diligently work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information that you provide. Additionally, we also use a secure and dependable server hosting place in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to secure your data. Please note that although we strive to protect your PII, then we can't guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and take no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. From the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via e-mail at the last known e-mail address you have supplied us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification may happen while we consider necessary steps to find out the range of the breach and restore acceptable integrity to the system, in addition to for the legitimate needs of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have lots of choices concerning the way we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose to not find any marketing information from us. You've got an opportunity to change your information from your private account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, then please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are appropriate for the usage of a minor child under the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit PII to us. Also, if you are under 18, you should use bestessays.com only with involvement and approval of a parent or guardian.